Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

The dedication stone for this little school was laid in 1871 and the school was opened in 1872.

It was built by the squire
Henry Robert Clifton who handed it over to a Trust Committee to run.

The school closed in 1956

The building has recently been beautifully restored and is now known as Clifton Village Hall.

 

The Village School

Clifton Village

  Ray Teece  25-07-2008

NB00950

RETURN