Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

This is the timepiece that runs the two clock faces on the east and west sides of the tower.

 It is an electric auto-wind, clock and was made by Cope of Nottingham in 1932.  

The drive to the hands on the two faces is via a series of shafts and bevel gears.

St Mary's Church

The Church Tower Clock

  Ray Teece  11-09-2010

NB01293

RETURN