Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

 

This imposing building designed by Charles John Phipps was opened in 1865 and was one of the most luxurious theatres of its time.

It was beautifully restored and refurbished inside and out in the 1970's after The City Council purchased it.

The Theatre Royal

Theatre Square, Upper Parliament Street

  Ray Teece 08-04-2007

NB00598

RETURN

NEXT